Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We Need Your Votes

So the voting period begins Friday 2/22/13.  I have decided to blog my way through this.  I am so nervous and hopeful that we will win.  Our story was aired on Fox 5 Good Day Atlanta.

 Click here to vote

This is my family.  Asia is actually 2, she will be three on May 3, and Chase is 3 and will be 4 on March 3.  Jaelan is my twin and is 13 years old.  I'm so glad one of my children actually looks like me.  Ancil is on my right side in the picture.  I wish he was right beside me now.  Unfortunately after the interview he flew off to Texas to go back to work.  It was harder than usual saying goodbye because of the high emotions getting ready for the interview, telling our love story, and then poof!! He's gone again.  There were a few things left out of the interview, I'm sure due to time constraints.  Stay tuned for more stories.

4 comments:

  1. Hey family... it's aunty Janelle... I LOVE YOUR BLOG.. and I'll be voting... Can't wait.. MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Share more of your story meek! poeple would love to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting for you guys! You really deserve it! Good luck! :] And, yes, please share more of your story! :D

    ReplyDelete